What are cookies and why are they important for user experience?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or an online application. At each subsequent visit, cookies are then sent back to those who originated them or to another website that recognizes that particular cookie.
In general, our cookies perform up to three different functions:
Some cookies are vital for the operation of our application. Without them you would not be able to navigate within it and use some of its functions. Essential cookies allow you to remember, from one page to another of the purchase process, the information you provide and your choices.
Since these cookies are essential, you will not be able to disable them on our application.
We could use functional cookies to remember the preferences you indicated in previous visits and the changes you have made to customize the application according to your tastes.
Currently, we do not use functionality cookies.
We use performance cookies to analyze the way visitors use the application and to monitor its performance. This allows us to offer a high quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and solving any problems that may arise.
For example, we could use performance cookies to track the sections that are most popular, to identify the most effective connection method and to determine the causes for which some sections receive error messages.
These cookies do not collect information to identify a visitor. All data collected is aggregated and therefore, is anonymous and is used only to improve the operation of the application.
How can you refuse or withdraw consent to cookies?
The instructions for disabling cookies, and for the possible elimination of cookies already present on the User's device, can be found on the following web pages:
- Google Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it&answer=95647
- Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Microsoft Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265